Some vehicles may require the use of 15-3485 1/2" front wheel spacer when using factory wheels. The factory wheel options and difference in backspacing vary. In order to run a 285 or larger tire on the factory wheels, you may be required to use our 1/2" wheel spacers in front.
ReadyLIFT is the most cost-effective and time-efficient way to lift your 2007-2018 GM Silverado / Sierra 1500 6-lug new body style pickup ride height by lifting the front 2.25". ReadyLIFT 66-3085 products do not require any permanent modification to factory parts and never compresses the factory springs or require cutting the strut studs. ReadyLIFT leveling kit systems will not affect your factory OEM ride quality or comfort level. The 66-3085 kit includes two (2) Aluminum SST Strut Extensions and two (2) Aluminum SST Lower Strut Mount Spacers along with all necessary hardware. These are CNC-machined 6061-T6 solid billet Aluminum construction, not spot welded low grade stamped steel often found with cheaper quality kits.
Features & Benefits:
- Max Lift 2.25" - Max Tire Diameter 33"
- Will work on 2015-2018 Silverado/Sierra 1500
- Best quality, best design for the proper leveling lift on new body style GM 1500 trucks
- CNC machined aircraft 6061-T6 billet construction
NOT for use with vehicles equipped with factory Air-Ride.
- Vehicles equipped with Magnetic Ride Control will require re-calibration.
- 33" Maximum tire diameter
- 33x11.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with +12 offset
- 18" - 295/65R18
- 20" - 285/60R20
- 22" - 285/50R22
- Wheel spacers may be required for 285 and larger tires on factory wheels.
- 2007-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2007-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- This kit will work on new 2015-2018 GM 1500 Trucks! If your truck is a 2017 with stamped steel upper control arms, this kit will require either aftermarket upper control arms -or- the purchase of the Aluminum factory upper control arms. The stamped steel control arms on the 2017 models are known to have issues with ball-joints becoming compromised when leveling or lifting the suspension.
- To ensure proper leveling kit fitment, using a plumb bob line (for a clean vertical) to measure from the center of the wheel hub to the bottom edge of the fender at the 12 o’clock position while the wheels are pointing straight forward. If this measurement is greater than 22’’ then the truck already has some factory or aftermarket front lift compared to a base truck. For distances measuring greater than 22’’ as described above, #66-3086 or #66-3085 should be modified to account for the pre-installed lift. To ensure proper front lift height and suspension geometry, install the ReadyLIFT leveling kit WITHOUT the lower horseshoe spacer. Incorrectly using these kits on a truck with 22’’ or more distance may result in component interference and/or excessive wear.
- Some vehicles may require the use of 15-3485 1/2" front wheel spacer when using aftermarket tires on some factory wheels. The factory wheel options and difference in backspacing vary.
- Check factory height prior to ordering or installing. Trucks with more than 22’’ of ‘wheel hub to fender lip’ height may require less lift.
- 1/2" front wheel spacers may be required to run a 285 or larger tire on factory wheels.
NOT for 2017 models with stamped steel upper control arms.